- This event has passed.
Synchronized SSP Remote Delivery Group-8 Sessions in September
September 19, 2022 - September 29, 2022$800.00
Synchronized SSP Remote Delivery Group
September 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28 and 29, 2022
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm Mountain Time
Investment: $800 USD
This opportunity is available to a maximum of 8 participant practitioners. Facilitation is 1 facilitator to 2 participants)
Your Investment Includes:
- Eight ninety-minute group online sessions.
- Two private one-hour consultations with Ana are to be scheduled with each participant.
- The first consultation will be scheduled between September 12th and 15th; and
- The second consultation will be scheduled between October 3rd and 6th.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a sensory routine for your clients to support the Autonomic Nervous System functions during the listening.
- How to use movement/proprioception, healing arts, Eurythmy, and poetry remotely (SEGAN The Sensory Mosaic of Healing® model).
- Watercolor paints and paper
- A bag of rice (10 pounds)
- Theraband (red)
- Two copper balls
- Four copper rods approximately 76 cm (29.9 inches) length and 1.3 cm (0.5 inches) diameter
- 4 caps (0.5 inches) which will be used to hold in the sand inside the copper rods
- Here is the YouTube video on how to create your own copper pipe “wand” for the group: https://youtu.be/k3gtxUQ7F6o
Ana do Valle. Ana is a licensed and registered mental health occupational therapist who has been working and practicing in the field of trauma and self-coregulation for the past 38 years. She has been teaching the SEGAN model since 2017 in the US, Norway, and Israel.
She has been a featured guest speaker at the Pre-Conference at the International Trauma Conference sponsored by Bessel Van der kolk in Boston in 2019. She also has also presented the SEGAN model at the International Safe and Sound Protocol gathering in Atlantic Beach, Florida in 2019.
In addition, Ana is an approved Somatic Experiencing Practitioner Consultant for all levels of students undergoing the three-year graduate SEP (Somatic Experiencing Practitioner) training. She is a Member of the Clinical Advisory Team (CAT) for Unyte, providing quarterly webinars to all practitioners utilizing the Focus System and the SSP, also supporting general program development.
Ana is a graduate of the 3-Year Program offered through the Anthroposophic Psychology training in 2016. And, is certified in Sensory Integration.
For the past three decades Ana has been working with the First Nation in the US, Alaska, and Brazil on the subject of early childhood education, trauma prevention, and healing. This collaboration is on addressing emotional and behavioral dysregulation, addictions, wounds of attachment, and trauma fragmentation.
She holds a private practice, Soma Healing Center in Boulder CO, running an anthroposophical inspired trauma recovery clinic applying Somatic Experiencing, Brain Spotting and Sensory Integration techniques.
Ana works with children, adults, couples and families implementing the SEGAN model with the Safe and Sound Protocol.