Advanced Level: SEGAN The Sensory Mosaic of Healing®: A Portal Into Transformation IN BRAZIL
September 22, 2024 - September 28, 2024$2,000.00
Advanced Level SEGAN Training (Brazil)
DATES: September 22 – 28, 2024
In-Person in Brazil
COST: $2,000 USD (does not include merchant fees)
A deposit of $500 USD is required to hold your space for this training. The $500 deposit is fully refundable until June 30, 2024.
This price includes room and board for teaching for the one week, and includes meals, but does not include airfare or transportation.
Please note that the materials/supplies listed will need to be purchased and then brought with you to the event. The materials fee is not included in the $2,000 cost.
A Zoom meeting will be held with all participants in July of 2024 to cover all logistics, special needs, and dietary requirements.
Content to be announced soon.
If you are interested in this event, please email Ana at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Included
- LODGING. All lodging included for 7 nights, single occupancy. All rooms are shared.
- MEALS. 3 meals and 2 snacks per day. Dietary restrictions will be discussed at the July 2024 logistical Zoom meeting. (No cash value given to meals not participated in.)
- RITUAL. Supplies such as spices, grains, candles, and incense.
- SUPPLIES. Clay.
What is Not Included
- AIRFARE. Your round trip airfare from home.
- TRANSPORTATION of any kind. The ground transportation to and from the Belo Horizonte International Airport (CNF) to the retreat center is estimated to be 2-1/2 hours one way and costs approximately $200 per person one way.
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES including, but not limited to, entry fees for museums or exhibits.
- SOUVENIRS or gifts,
- MEALS Alcoholic beverages, and meals that are not listed as included.
- INSURANCE. Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (which is highly recommended).
- SUPPLIES. Water colors, painting supplies, beeswax, charcoal, pastels, paper.
Ana do Valle. Ana is a licensed and registered mental health occupational therapist who has been working and practicing in the field of trauma and self-coregulation for the past 38 years. She has been teaching the SEGAN model since 2017 in the US, Norway, and Israel.
She has been a featured guest speaker at the Pre-Conference at the International Trauma Conference sponsored by Bessel Van der kolk in Boston in 2019. She also has also presented the SEGAN model at the International Safe and Sound Protocol gathering in Atlantic Beach, Florida in 2019.
In addition, Ana is an approved Somatic Experiencing Practitioner Consultant for all levels of students undergoing the three-year graduate SEP (Somatic Experiencing Practitioner) training. She is a Member of the Clinical Advisory Team (CAT) for Unyte, providing quarterly webinars to all practitioners utilizing the Focus System and the SSP, also supporting general program development.
Ana is a graduate of the 3-Year Program offered through the Anthroposophic Psychology training in 2016. And, is certified in Sensory Integration.
For the past three decades Ana has been working with the First Nation in the US, Alaska, and Brazil on the subject of early childhood education, trauma prevention, and healing. This collaboration is on addressing emotional and behavioral dysregulation, addictions, wounds of attachment, and trauma fragmentation.
She holds a private practice, Soma Healing Center in Boulder CO, running an anthroposophical inspired trauma recovery clinic applying Somatic Experiencing, Brain Spotting and Sensory Integration techniques.
Ana works with children, adults, couples and families implementing the SEGAN model with the Safe and Sound Protocol.
What to Bring for this Experiential Webinar:
- To be determined