Ana do Valle
Registered Occupational Therapist in the United States as of 1989. Degree completed at the Federal University in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 1983.
- Occupational Therapy Registered, OTR. License: 000102
- American Association of Occupational Therapy
- Foundation for Human Enrichment (Supervisor and Practitioner) – Somatic Experiencing
- State of Colorado: Registration License – Occupational Therapy
Summer Seminar & Intensive: Anthroposophic Counseling Psychology for the 21st Century
CA, Sacramento: Jul 29 – Aug 2, 2013. This Summer seminar intensive offers an in-depth exploration of anthroposophic counseling psychology and its capacities to meet the challenges of the 21st Century. This seminar is designed to balance theoretical, experiential, artistic and somatic learning models. Focus topics include personality spectrum disorders, counseling for depression, addiction and trauma.
Intensive track: Body into Being: Advanced Energetic Bodywork Training 2013-2014
This is an opportunity to deepen skills in a community of experienced practitioners. “Be where you are and take the next steps”. This particular training will focus on the energetic bodywork, including theoretical overview (Polarity Therapy Paradigm, the craniosacral tides); deepening practitioner skills (presence, listening and tracking); learning specific powerful techniques and learning to discover the core of the client’s needs and patterns that manifest in pain, dis-ease, and discomfort; and the most effective hands-on approach for that client. Certification Program from Oct 2013 to July 2014. Boulder, CO.
International Symposium: Sensory Processing Disorder, IL, 2009
Integrated Listening System Certification Program. Sensory Processing Foundation, Aurora CO.
Addictions Regional Encounter. Colorado Springs, CO. February 10th-11th, 2009
Mindfulness & Sensory Integration: Practices to Relieve Anxiety, Pain. Anger, Depression and ADHD – Jonathan Jordan. Denver, CO. November 20th, 2008
Why We Worry: Understanding and Treating Anxiety Disorders. Institute for Brain Potential – John Preston, Psy, D. October 8th, 2008
Understanding Trauma Through the Eyes of a Child. Foundation for Human Enrichment. October 3rd, 2008
4th Annual Positive Behavior Support Symposium. Approved by the Colorado Department of Education. July 15th, 16th and 17th, 2008
Alcohol Abuse and the Critically Ill Patient. Boulder, CO. June, 2008
Sensory Processing Disorder in Children and Adolescents: Practical Strategies and Interventions. Denver, CO. March, 2008
Beyond Love and Consequences: A Love Based Approach to Help Attached Challenged Children with Severe Behaviors. Denver, CO. March, 2008
Basic Mindfulness: Techniques for Integrating Mind and Body Processes: Shinzen Young. January, 2008
Self Regulation – Online course – University of New Mexico. Part 1: Sept 10th – 30th, 2008 – What is Self Regulation? Part 2: Oct 1st- Nov 4th, 2008 – Assessment, Intervention and Application
Introduction to Oriental Health Principles in Therapy. Dr Xutian. Alberta, Canada. October, 2007
Life Energy and the Emergent Therapeutic Paradigm. A Balanced Approach to Body, Brain and Mind. International Somatic Experiencing Conference. Berkley, CA. October, 2007
- Anthroposophical Psycology
- Somatic Experiencing
- Sensory Integration
- Neuro Developmental Treatment
- Integrated Listening System (ILS)
- National Board of Certified Occupational Therapist
- Tri-lingual: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Vascular Surgeries and Angiology. Medical Publication. Review of changes in the physical and psychological domains on patients undergoing vascular surgery. Evaluation and intervention model (Restoring the Vital Space) following surgery. Published in Brazil, 1997
- Kids on the Ball – Using Swiss Balls in a Complete Fitness Program. Co-writer on the chapter: Addressing Sensory Integration Dysfunction. Human Kinetics, 1999